Monday, January 02, 2006

New Year; new blog

Having read my children's blogs and following the links through some of their blogging world, my fingers began to itch for the keyboard and I decided to enter the blogging world. Given that I am a generation away from most of the bloggers I read, and considering where I often seem to stand on the issues, I chose the moniker, Kjerringa mot strømmen, a character from an old Norwegian folk tale. Kjerringa, the crone who swims against the current. Crone, in the best sense, as wise woman, is a goal, rather than a current description; something to work for. Which, I guess, would make me a searcher, a seeker of wisdom.

7 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mom:

Welcome to the blogosphere. :-)

-Kelly

 
At 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogging world! :)

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger HispanicPundit said...

Welcome to the blogosphere!!!

I must warn you though, I think I have seen "KJERRINGA MOT STRØMMEN" used before, I think it was as a comment on my blog, so there might be someone else out there pretending to be you. Just an FYI. ;-)

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger KJERRINGA MOT STRØMMEN said...

Hi H.P Thanks. I must admit, however, that I am the Kjerringa who commented on your blog. Let's continue the dialogue. (Bina's Bubbe and Nebur's mom - that's mom spelled backwards)

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger HispanicPundit said...

LOL @ mom spelled backwards.

I look forward to your posts. :-)

 
At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, hermana, you inspired me to start my, with the great help of your hija. Tienes un buen tiempo con su blog. Margie

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Luz said...

Tienes un buen tiempo con su blog. Have a good time posting.
Love,
Bina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home